83rd Annual TOYO! Awards
For over 80 years, the Omaha Jaycees has presented an award to Ten Outstanding Young Omahans (“TOYO!”) who have exemplified the ideals of their communities and exhibited extraordinary leadership qualities. TOYO! honors individuals between the ages of 21 and 40 who show exemplary commitment to improving the Omaha community through selfless acts of kindness while excelling in their professional careers.
Recipients of the 83rd Annual TOYO! Awards:
- David Arnold, Managing Director, Straight Shot
- Butch Burgers, Associate Athletics Director, Creighton University
- Shonna Dorsey, Managing Director and Co-Founder, Interface: The Web School
- Roger Garcia, Executive Director, El Centro de las Americas
- Mosah Goodman, Counsel, Gavilon
- Heidi Mausbach, President and CEO, Ervin & Smith
- Beth Morrissette, Executive Director, Pottawattamie County Mental Health & Substance Abuse Network
- Julie Sebastian, President and CEO, New Cassel Retirement Center
- Andres Torres, Engineering Project Manager, Valmont
- Eric Williams, Natural Resources Planner, Papio-Missouri River Natural Resources District
Winners will be recognized on Wednesday, January 27, 2016, at the CenturyLink Center. Individual tickets ($60) and tables ($550) are now on sale. To purchase, click here.
To review TOYO! Awards sponsorship opportunities, which may include tickets or a table at the TOYO! banquet, please click here.
TOYO! began in 1932 and is the longest running project by the Jaycees in the world.
If you have any questions about the TOYO! Awards Program or sponsorship opportunities, please contact Christopher Snyder, 2015 Director, at email@example.com.
TOYO! Awards Banquet
The 83rd Annual TOYO! Banquet honoring the 2015 recipients will be held on Wednesday, January 27, 2016, at the CenturyLink Center. To review sponsorship opportunities, please click here. All sponsorship questions can be directed to Christopher Snyder, 2015 Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual tickets ($60) and tables ($550) are now available. To purchase, click here.
Previous TOYO! Recipients
2014 TOYO! Recipients
Luke Christiansen of Union Pacific
Angela Cooper of Mutual of Omaha
Michael R. Feilmeier of Midwest Eye Care and the University of Nebraska Medical Center
Joanne Gaines of Ridgeview Animal Hospital
Angela Kros Cutler of Children's Hospital & Medical Center Foundation
Brandon Mason of Bank of the West
John A. Menicucci, Jr. of Husch Blackwell LLP
Ferial Pearson of the University of Nebraska at Omaha
Patrick Ricketts of Vintage Financial Group
Lina Traslavina Stover of the University of Nebraska at Omaha
|| 2012 Recipients