82nd Annual TOYO Award
For over 80 years, the Omaha Jaycees has presented an award to Ten Outstanding Young Omahans (“TOYO”) who have exemplified the ideals of their communities and exhibited extraordinary leadership qualities. TOYO honors individuals between the ages of 21 and 40 who show exemplary commitment to improving the community through selfless acts of kindness while excelling in their professional careers.
TOYO Nomination Form
2013 TOYO Recipients
• Tanin Arkfeld, Union Pacific Railroad
• Kali Baker, Omaha Community Foundation
• Jonathan Gross, Beth Israel Synagogue
• Wendy Hamilton, Girl Scouts Spirit of Nebraska
• Tim Harrison, Harrison Financial Services
• Nicole Seckman Jilek, Abrahams Kaslow & Cassman LLP
• Clark Lauritzen , First National Bank
• Stephanie Mattoon, Baird Holm LLP
• David Mayer, Koley Jessen P.C., L.L.O.
• Michael Young, q(3) Systems
The 82nd Annual TOYO Banquet honoring these recipients will be Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at the CenturyLink Center. Stay tuned for ticket information!
If you have any questions regarding the 82nd Annual TOYO Award or the nomination process, please contact Marco Kpeglo LeRoc, 2014 Chair at (402) 218-6979, or TOYO@Omahajaycees.org
|| 2011 Recipients
|| 2012 Recipients
TOYO began in 1932 and is the Longest Running Jaycee Project in the World!