81st Annual TOYO Award
For the past 80 years, the Omaha Jaycees has presented an award to Ten Outstanding Young Omahans (“TOYO”) who have exemplified the ideals of their communities and exhibited extraordinary leadership qualities. TOYO honors individuals between the ages of 21 and 40 who show exemplary commitment to improving the community through selfless acts of kindness while excelling in their professional careers.
2013 TOYO Recipients
• Tanin Arkfeld, Union Pacific Railroad
• Kali Baker, Omaha Community Foundation
• Jonathan Gross, Beth Israel Synagogue
• Wendy Hamilton, Girl Scouts Spirit of Nebraska
• Tim Harrison, Harrison Financial Services
• Nicole Seckman Jilek, Abrahams Kaslow & Cassman LLP
• Clark Lauritzen , First National Bank
• Stephanie Mattoon, Baird Holm LLP
• David Mayer, Koley Jessen P.C., L.L.O.
• Michael Young, q(3) Systems
The 81st Annual TOYO Banquet honoring these recipients will be Wednesday, January 29, 2014 at the CenturyLink Center. Tickets are available on Event Brite. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2013-toyo-awards-tickets-9185719735
If you have any questions regarding the 81st Annual TOYO Award or the nomination process, please contact Marco Kpeglo LeRoc, 2013 Co-Chair at (402) 218-6979, or email@example.com.
|| 2011 Recipients
|| 2012 Recipients
TOYO began in 1932 and is the Longest Running Jaycee Project in the World!